Followers

Friday, May 20, 2022

DON'T SEND THE RANSOM! 05 20 2022

 

     Don't send the ransom, I got away!!!  Actually, the reason I haven't posted anything in two weeks is because we've been on the road for the last two weeks.  I've run every day, but I haven't been able to post anything, either because the internet was almost nonexistent, or because by the end of a long day exploring and poking around towns in East Texas I didn't have enough "wanna" left to do it.  And pretty much everywhere we went, stuff still followed me. More on that in the next few posts, I'm 14 or so behind so I'm going to have some work ahead of me.  But it seems I'm gifted/blessed no matter where we go!

     The last two days in Gun Barrel City and Seven Points TX were pretty darn good and I didn't expect that coming back to the regular 'stomping ground' would be able to compete.  Wrong!  I hit for the extended cycle again, in fact several times (see post 01/13/2022).  Thank you again Creator of all for all the shiny pennies.  Lots of everything today, like the Apple USB cord, the lug nuts and socket, and the 32 utility knife blades I rescued from the street.  I don't expect that those sharp blades would be doing anyone's tires any good, and I think I got the worst of it out of the road.  The cell phone case I found in the street about 10' from a storm drain and I suspect that the phone was already sucked down the black hole never to be seen again.  The plastic VW logo came off a VW something, and since I already have logos for almost a zillion other cars already (ok, ok, I exaggerated, it's only half a zillion) I will add that to the collection. (Here comes the world famous eye roll.......sorry honey!)  

     The small round silver circular thing is a Harley Davidson symbol that screws on somewhere, but 'Da Googles' didn't say exactly where though.  The last two things I found were the basketball and the hose end sprayer, which was nice I didn't have far to carry them, I've found lots of different kinds of balls in the road or surrounding area including tennis balls, baseballs, soft balls, golf balls, ping pong balls, etc but this is the 1st basketball.  Something new to add to the sporting goods wing of  'The Rundover Store'.   Lastly, the hose sprayer looks like it may work, but I won't know until I hook it up if it goes on the patio, or if it adorns the large round can (that gets sent to the street twice a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers