Followers

Monday, March 6, 2023

Nit-Picky or Nit-Picking? : 03 03 2023

 

    They say that being nit-picky is to be finicky, fussy, or exacting.  Unless of course you're using the red tool in the center here.  Then you'd be nit picking or removing lice nits with the pick.  That's very different, not to mention eeuuuuh!  Whuhuoy!  Once I knew what that was, I got out the Sol-U Guard disinfectant spray out in a hurry.  Oh, and once my honey's done with that shudder and scrunchy face I'm sure there's an internationally famous eye-roll in the works. Well, I guess I've found worse stuff out there, I'm just not going to open my mouth and risk another eye-roll.  To the right of the 'eeuuuuh' is a 1 3/4" swivel caster which I just may be able to use on a plant stand for a heavy pot. We'll see.  There was a hose end connector today which may also be useful depending upon how much effort it takes.  Some things it's just easier to buy a new end than to have to spend half the afternoon trying to engineer something.  I know....wah!  Above that is a handy $2 Aluminum fence post end cap which you have to have if you're going to get the city to sign off on the work you did replacing your fence.  And also it keeps the steel posts from rusting out when they fill up with water after a few hard rain storms.  $2 worth of insurance.   I think that's some kind of put-it-together-yourself furniture wrench at the bottom left, a 5/8" size to add to the collection.  Now for all you artists out there, I found a Mickey Mouse colored pencil today, and not just a one color mind you.  It's 2.   Yes that's right, two, yellow and blue.  Hopefully that's not going to be be too many choices for some folks.  Lastly, I was just a nickel away from 'hitting for the cycle' when it finally showed up along the curb-line on Rufe Snow.  Woo and hoo!  Yes, there were all kinds of little blessing out there today, namely 4 quarters, 9 dimes, a nickel and 23 pennies including a wheat penny.  It just makes me laugh when I think of how many times I've run that exact same route and yet there's still more change awaiting.  Heck, I never know the how and where, I just know it will happen and of course when I least expect it.  Thank you Creator of all things for your sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers