Followers

Friday, June 23, 2023

Jim-isms

 Over the weeks, Jim has progressed in so many ways, and he has made me cry, and made me wonder, and made me grateful. And, very proud. He's also made me laugh. That's one of his true talents in life. Making someone laugh, or be entertained. " I would never laugh at you...I laugh with you"... Although I must say sometimes, I would have understood if he did laugh at me. So, courtesy of Jim... Be grateful... Be entertained.


Ga-ding. Ga-ding.

Come on leg.( Pulling on his pants legs to help raise his foot off the floor.)

Yahoo. I-O-W-AH

No charge for your responses.

A tennis racket is a swatter backer.

What the h#@* is that? (grabbing something he shouldn't)

Y-u-u-um.

Nashville. ( When he started reading off the tv)

Why does that say Tim instead of Jim? (Referring to the nursing board of notes on the wall. The loop of the J had rubbed off leaving a T.)( Pretty observant I would say.)

Dave is a hose head. ( We were looking at photos on the picture boards I made and were noting the one with Jim and his siblings when they were younger. Brotherly love.)

Whoa.

What can I do to make this place a palace for you?

It's good to be seen!

Do you feel unfulfilled? ( was worried about me)

This pie...is like PIE!!! World's best!! ( hands in the air!!)

If you are here with me, I am just fine.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. ( Exasperated.)

Leaning forward, looking straight in my eyes, "You have missed out a lot on the Jim Williams app".


Honey...you bet I have.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Thanks! I'm glad to be able to share his journey.😊

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers