Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2022

JEDI : 02 20 2022

 



    I'm still a couple of days behind but expect to get them out today, and I'm starting with 2/20/2022.  Sunday runs are generally the most fun because there's almost ALWAYS more stuff to be found. There was the usual change in the road (and driveways, and walkways, and parking lots, etc) and I hit for the cycle twice at least!  There was a rechargeable battery that looked very familiar (that I still need to research) so I picked that up, we'll see what it is and see if it's useful.  Now, I can understand how a car can still operate if it's missing a lug nut, but last I heard, you need the battery terminals, if not to keep it running, to at least start the car.  So, one more thing to add to the "running Store" automotive aisle, along with the hub caps, and gas caps, and radiator caps, and even a Western Hat holder that attaches to your visor hanger to keep your Stetsen safe (a story for another day), we have your standard positive or negative (yes both!!) battery terminal. 
    Not too far from the end of the run I found a couple of things together.  First there was a 30" long Jedi Light Saber right there in the road at the curb.  Now a Jedi Knight is not going to be losing something this important so I'm thinking it must have belonged to a Padawan Learner.  And judging from what I found next, a girl's 12V electric scooter, I'm guessing the light saber belonged to a 12 year old, female Padawan.  Somebody's in trouble now.  Can't you just feel the small ripple in the force when that **** hits the fan??  The scooter was pretty heavy so that one obviously didn't go "in the pocket".  I stashed it back away from the road and I came back for it with the car when I got done running.  And once again, you just have to laugh.  You NEVER know what you'll find.  And lastly, thank you Creator of all things for all these symbols of your infinite abundance.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the dimes finally found you (all at once). I guess the "force was strong with you today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth. Some days it's either feast or famine.....

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers