Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

LEVEL 3 : 03 02 2022

 


     Just so there's no confusion about this today, we are not at Level 1 or Level 5, we are at LEVEL 3.  Case closed.  

     Ok, so why pick up a red Sterlite tub handle?  As it happens, I have replaced all of the cardboard boxes in my garage with Steralite containers.  They stack well, and don't crush despite some nameless person putting too many other heavy boxes on top of it (no self-incrimination going on here!).  And specifically, I broke one of the handles and needed a new one and, voila! 

     I think the socket is what I found first, it's a 5/8 which is a handy size.  I found a lug nut cover, and since I didn't find a regular lug nut, I'm counting this one.  Besides, I also have a use for this guy.  I found most of a penny next, it looks to be about 2/3 of one. They do get wedged in a crack in the pavement and then driven over and bent and eventually broken, usually in half.  Looked around but, no third piece.

     I found a ball that goes with a Paddleball paddle, I'm thinking somebody didn't know their own strength and launched it.  There were a lot of coins here and there, and I did hit for the cycle (all 4 coins), and the extended cycle as well as I had a socket and I'm counting that lug nut cover the same as a lug nut. There were a few other odd pieces that I suppose fell off somebody's vehicle.  But the best shiny penny today was the beautiful day!!! I got out later today than normal and by then it was almost 70 degrees, and over 70 by the time I got done.  Thank you creator for that shiny penny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers