Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2022

TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS : 04 03 2022


      Sunday runs are always interesting, they're longer so of course more places to find things.  I found a shiny dime right off followed by a quarter and a penny so I pretty much assumed I'd hit for the cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter). Next was the 3 pronged cord and I have been needing a short cord so, put an end on it and bing!
     I started finding quarters along the road, about 10 feet apart, 4 or 5 in a row, kind of like a trail of breadcrumbs. I did look around, it made me wonder if someone was messing with me. (Ha!)  Eventually, there were 10 quarters, 7 dimes,  2 nickels, and 25 pennies, which is a pretty normal for a  Sunday. (thank you Creator of all things!!)
     Found three sockets and a drill bit, and eventually found a very large Allen wrench. Allen you're doing it again, you need to pick up your tools when you're done!!
     Actually found a Chick-fil-A gift card in the driveway of a different restaurant. And  I usually don't pick up the little packages of secret sauce (hot sauce in this case) but it looked so new I at least took it for the picture. And it is representative of what's out there.  Lastly I found a very small "Terminator" skull head, haven't figured out where that came from yet, it might be part of a key ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers