Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2022

SWISS ARMY KNIFE : 04 02 2022


      After yesterday's mega-haul I wondered "how do you follow that?"  Silly question, I didn't find the amount of shear coinage today but found lots of everything.  There was a glove that I almost took that had something about worm fishermen on it, and I may have to nap it next time I run that route.  Right off the bat I found a beat up dime in the road followed by a socket a short distance after.  I knew at that point that it would be an interesting day.  The hook in the upper left would be good for putting in the garage ceiling to hang a bicycle from, I just have to find another one now.  And that is probably the smallest length of chain I've seen, it goes perfectly with the tiny pencil from yesterday.  There was also a pegboard hook that I can make use of right now. 

     There was a Toyota symbol in the road, I suspect that this one was once part of somebody's vehicle, and now it can keep the Ford, Chev, Mazda ,B-Mer, etc emblems I've found company.  I hit for the extended cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lugNut) today, extended with tools! And the shiny penny was the last thing I found, and I didn't think there'd be one today.  I was about finished and thought I'd poke around a few more driveways in this plaza and I had just started to say, "the last time I came through here I f....." and there it was at my feet.  Ha!  How does He do that?!  Well, actually I know, that was just rhetorical. Ok, as for tools, I found a decent pair of needle nose pliers and a handy little wrench.  And....a small Swiss Army Knife.  It's perfect for all those time when you only want to Swiss Army a little.  So, there you go!

     There also was an "Etched Crystal Nail File With Case" which I found in a CVS driveway, guess this one never made it home.  It was definitely nut in the road day, 13 regular or with a collar, 1 lug nut, and one nut to pick them all up.  And there were three sockets and one socket adapter, can you ever have enough sockets (no honey...I wasn't asking you, that was just rhetorical.  Thank you for the eye roll though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers