Followers

Monday, June 20, 2022

How Does HE Do That?? : 6 18 2022

 



     Got a late start and it was getting hot already, will need to set an earlier alarm going forward.  Not a huge collection of stuff out there today, but then you just never really know.  Just a few bolts, just one nut in the road (yeah, yeah, just the big one, I know).  The pennies were pretty well spread out over the whole run with a nickel thrown in to keep things interesting.  Not sure what’s left on the sonic gift card, there have been a few cards with a dollar or two, one had just a penny left on it which I saw as symbolic. “He” does have a sense of humor.  There was an adapter plug so you could use a desktop computer cord for regular appliances, which I have already but they’re handy none the less.  The strap thing I thought ‘Da Googles’ might know what it is, but it drew a blank too.  A rod could go through one end and something a couple of inches round on the other but that’s as hard as I care to work.

     Lastly there’s a dirt caked penny kind of by itself and that was from yesterday afternoon.  I was walking a job site way out in Forney, and I was wrapping it up after looking things over and taking the usual pictures.  As I’m getting back in the car I happened to think, “Where’s my shiny penny? Where’s something fun?”  Now I’m at the back of a small strip plaza, out in the middle of nowhere, and I look down and half buried in the dirt, there’s my penny.  How does He do that????? (and as always a huge thank you for this symbol of Your infinite abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers