Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A BICYCLE?? : 06 14 2022


      Another day of firsts.  I hit for the cycle (see Jan 13th) in just 6 minutes -- woo and hoo!  And as always thank you Creator for all these tiny blessings.  Now I normally wouldn't get within 10' of Lysol-anything (I use SoluGuard- it works better and won't 'ill-kay ou-yay').  I gotta say though, that I loved how it had been stomped and driven over, how appropriate!  Another gas cap, I didn't realize how many I've accumulated as they usually just go into the auto tub in the garage (sorry honey--don't look---d'oh--too late, got the eye roll again).  The little pink sock was a holdover from a week ago when it was shoe week, there were shoes everywhere.  I'm waiting for it to be $20 bill week--that could be outstanding!

     I saw the shiny phone screen and was relieved to see that it was only that.  I had just found a fairly new iPhone last Sunday so it wouldn't have surprised me to find another.  Believe it or not I found a bicycle!  It was in a driveway/parking area of a small shopping plaza.  It was still early so none of the stores close by were open, nobody was in sight, no good reason for it being there.  It wasn't too beat up but both tires were flat, and you could see that they hadn't held air in a very long time.  That of course didn't go in a pocket, I came back in the car for it.  I did include a picture here though.  Lastly, we needed another recycle bag and I found one off the sidewalk in a flower bed, not your normal flower blossom, but something useful at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers