Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2022

I BEAT THE MAZE : 06 30 2022


      Debated on taking a day off from running.  Wasn't injured, or sore, or tired even, maybe lazy?  And lookit all the fun stuff I would have missed out on if I did.  I would have missed out on hitting for the extended cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut) for cryin out loud!  Lots of change sprinkled all over the route, thank you Creator of All for all the little treasures.  My sister back East walks a lot and lets me know that all she finds in the street are used masks, and maybe that's a New Jersey thing.  They pitch the mask out the car window and figure that mommy will be along to clean up after them.  Zippy----mommy says pick up your crapola please.  Here in Texas, I would encourage people to pitch their change out the car window, it'll lighten the car and you'll get better gas milage. And will make me smile in the process.
     I beat the maze!!!  Or rather, somebody beat the maze, I never knew the Fort Worth Stockyards had a maze but somehow, it's been beaten.  There are days when you've got a Firm Grip, some a Gorilla Grip, and some days like today, you've got to MaxiFlex.  It's a thing.  I found a green Sharpie, another hose clamp and a fire extinguisher pin. At least I hope it's that and not part of a grenade. That gold round thing I thought was part of a necklace, the other side of it says Bling Sting which 'Da Goggles' informs me makes self-defense keychains.  Who knew?
     Three lug nuts and 2 sockets today, guess that's a full house.  I also picked up a lock core and I see lots of them in the road, they always make me initially think it's a socket.  I took this one because it's small and just representative of what's out there.  And of course there was the usual bolts, washers, and nuts in the road (yes, we know, picked up by one more nut in the road).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers