Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

TRUST ME, I'M PYS-SYKICK! : 06 29 2022


       I didn't know but I was sure 'Da Googles' would know, what the blue thing at the top corner is.  Seems it's a ZUARFY Baby Cup Feeding Bottle Trainer.  Well of course it is.  And I suspect the ZUARFY ad copy folks are paid by the word too.  So, I guess we have something to add to the 'Rundover' Store's fine line of baby products, to go with all those bippies I've run across.  And BTW, more baby stuff in the road?? Really??  I sure hope there's some supervision when these babies are playing in the road.  (Sheesh)

     Somebody's #1!  Not sure what they're #1 at, could be anchovy eating, or knitting humorous cummerbunds, or at hitting their car horn .0001 seconds after the light turns green.  Maybe we get to choose?  There was an Alley Cats Rechargeable Play Card which I'm guessing is for the game area at a bowling alley.  Trust me, I'm pys-sykick.  Found another USB cord, S-hook, and a hitch pin, already have those in spades.  There was a very long bird feather which used to belong to a crow I think.  Guess he was done with it.  

     Lots of change, and yes, I did hit for the cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) but the quarter was the hard one today.  I included the 'slug' I found, sitting in the road looking all shiny and quartery.  Ha Ha--made me look!  But I found the quarter, in last several hundred yards before finishing, in a spot I've found quarters before, so I was counting on there being a little treasure there.  And there was. And again, thank you Creator of All for all these symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeahuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers