Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saucony XT900. : 07 30 2022

 

      I think I got cooked this morning, I ran like a slug and was sucking wind the whole time. It was only 97 when I finished......well duh, ya think?? OK, alright, I get it, let's not tell my honey so I'll dodge the pointy finger AND the internationally famous eyeroll.  Thank you.  So, it didn't take too long for the shiny penny to find me, right out in the middle of a business driveway.  Not a lot of change today, but I'll take whatever little blessings I get. And BTW thank you Creator for the little treasures.

     There were a lot of bolts and machine screws dropping out of somebody's vehicle.  Ya wonder why it squeaks/rattles? I've probably got your hardware.  I found the Visa gift card in another driveway but let me say; if there's something left on it, then thank you. If not then, hey Zippy, you missed the trash can, let's work on our aim a little, huh?!

     Last, but not least, about half a mile from being done lying along the curb-line, I find a pair of men's Saucony XT900 running shoes. They're in good condition and size 10 even, which is what I wear. I've scrubbed them, disinfected, and cleaned them up as best I can, so we'll see if they're at least good for mowing the grass, or maybe for just knocking around in. $80 new but who knows what kind of bargain you might get at the 'Rundover' Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers