Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Who Would Need 17 Credit Cards? : 07 09 2022


      Found the first shiny penny pretty quick, always seems easier once I've found the first one. I saw the 'Super Capacity Billfold' thing along the curb and did a 180 just to verify what it was. That has got to be one super duper pooper triple throw down mega capacity billfold, there's room for 17 credit cards fer cryin out loud! Who would need that many, and also why would you bring them all with you when you're out? (and why throw your wallet packaging in the street?) Whuhuoy!

     Somebody lost their healthcare card, hopefully there's a number on the back to call to report.  There was a spongy Texas Rangers Fan Baseball that 'Da Googles' said was supposed to be rare, kind of like one of Goober Daniel's team's wins in recent years.  There also was a PVC  pipe cap, something like you'd see on an RV, maybe from one of the storage tanks ? 
     I saw the same hairy pink pillow for the third week, it had moved from the median to the turn lane, proof  positive that I don't pick up everything I see. I found another little baby socket, they're so cute at that age. And, another pen, sorry honey, it just jumped in my pocket, honest.  Doh.....there's that internationally famous eye roll again.  Sorry honey.  I found 5 1/2 pennies, funny how they'll get bent up, beat up, and sheared, but that half a penny was a good spot, another 'what did I just see?' moment. And thank you Creator of All Things for all these symbols of your your infinite abundance! Yeahuh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers