Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Beware the Order of the Purple Hand. : 07 12 2022

 

     It's a very secret, very select group. They're everywhere and they're nowhere, the Order of the Purple Hand.  I've said too much already. Moving on (before something happens). I 'hit for the extended cycle' again today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug nut)!! Woo and hoo!  Some of the coins are a little 'road weary', but hey, that happens in the road.  Anyway, thank you Creator of All Things for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  There was another one of those 'I'll come back later for' finds, I found about 100 SF of Nucore waterproof flooring planks, mostly on the curb but some scattered in the road.  A few had been goobered up by traffic but I kept about 80 SF and judging by what they go for at Floor and Decor, $4.29 SF, that's three $100 bills.  Go figure.  Lastly, I only saw one nut in the road (well, two counting the lug nut).  Funny, I could have sworn there was blog somewhere with that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers