Followers

Monday, August 8, 2022

NINJA-FLEX : 08 07 2022

     Where to start?  How about with the Super Secret Ninja Spy glove AKA Ninja-Flex?  Ninjas don't ever wear those on the job, I'm mean really--red??? Those would be the dress gloves for schmancy occasions and they would wear the BLACK ones while working.  And you wouldn't even see those because they can't be seen---you know, Ninja?!  Moving on, I can remember many times when I was so busy going in so many different directions that I didn't know which way was which.  Well thank goodness, now I have a reference for which way is the front, back, top, bottom, even the sides.  Thank you Allied Universal, where would I be without you? (pun intended)   Early on I found the Whataburger order #60 card, that's a lot of orders for 7am, they must be selling a lot of those breakfast thingeys.  That's a really really tiny shoe, not sure what that's part of.  I asked "Da Googles" but didn't get a definitive answer, some kind of doll shoe I guess.  So how'd it get in the road??

     We've got black tape and we've got white tape.  I suppose if we're going to make sure nobody gets their drawers in a wad because we missed their favorite color, we'll just keep looking for some clear tape.  That way, whatever you put it on is whatever it is.  My apologies for not trying to spark some kind of controversy here, I know that as a society we seem to thrive on outrage, but that's pretty much the opposite of what I'm trying to do here.  Lots of things to laugh at out there, myself included.  

     I saw what I thought was a tennis ball, and years ago that might have been true, but this yellow 'Tuff Balls' guy is an Industrial Strength Dog Toy.  Personally, as long as they bounce decently, I'd play tennis with them.  And while we're on dogs, I found, passing a bank drive up window, an extremely small dog treat (to the right of the shoe).  How many of those would it take to make a respectable mouthful for the average dog?  (well Andy Rooney??)  I also found another live round in the road, this one is a 9mm.  I always put those by themselves in the running belt, I wouldn't think it was all that bright to put one of those in a pocket full of change and nuts,and bolts, and screws and not expect something bad to happen.  

     I found another credit card, and it's just been easier lately to call the credit card company and report it rather than try to look up whoever lost it.  The result's the same, and it takes me less time.  I found another screwdriver, I usually alternate between straight edge and Phillips head, with a straight head this time.  And last but not least, I 'Hit For The Cycle' again (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), and it's hard not to on a longer Sunday run.  I fact I had that accomplished in the first 5 minutes today and of course let's not forget--thank you Creator of all for all these little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!!  There's about enough for a gallon of gas already!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers