Followers

Monday, August 8, 2022

WHERE'S THE FUN STUFF? : 08 08 2022

     After the mega finds on the Sunday runs I kind of get used to just finding a shiny penny or two come Monday, but today change was finding me left and right (and left).  Thank you Creator!!  And I did 'hit for the cycle' again today, that's starting to be the norm of late. And passing a car wash I saw the fake plastic nickel--I'm guessing that it's a copy.  I could be wrong.  Now that strawberry I've been seeing for at least a week now and I wasn't surprised since I do find fruits and veggies intact in the street.  I've been waiting for that strawberry to get flattened or eaten by ants or some other critter so I had to look today.  And come to find out it's made out of very hard plastic.  Go figure?!  There was another Allen Wrench today, thank you Allen.   And, a hitch pin and another long pin that's probably part of a hitch I suppose, and a 12' strap with a hook on the end. Somebody had some stuff fall off a flatbed trailer I'm thinking  There was also a very small socket on the curb-line, I almost missed it.  No doubt I would have found it in a day or two though. 
      There was a Honda wheel cover and I might have been able to leave that one except that I drive a Honda.  Not that I need one, but I wanted to check the car when I finished running (you know, just to be safe).  And of course it's one more to add to the group for the garage sale.  Something else that I needed to consult 'Da Googles' about was that gizmo below the wheel cover.  Seems it's a DIRECTTV DSWM 21 Tuner reverse band, for satellite hookups with multiple tuner receivers, yes you heard me right, multiple receivers.  HELP, I think my eyeballs are glazing over.  Where's the fun stuff, where's the rubber duckies??  Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers