Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2022

The One Way Ride : 09 29 2022

 

    Some days it's quarter day, sometimes it's lug-nut day, today it was socket day, and there was a 14mm, a 7/16" and a 7/32" to add to the group.  I don't think any of them are Craftsman though so I won't be able to swap them for a new one.   This route hasn't been the best bestow-er of coinage judging from my previous runs, but I always know there will at least be one penny out there for me.  And of course there was, thank you Creator of all things for that little symbol of Your infinite abundance. I have been finding cards here and there on my runs but the 'Frozen' card is a first.  There was another plant or tool or whatzit hook in the street and they're pretty handy.  I use these a lot to hang stuff in the garage but I may have to see about re-anchoring some of the shelves they're hooked to lest the whole shelf and everything hooked to it ends up on the garage floor.  There was an end to an air hose out there today and it's probably the 2nd or third of these.  I passed by at least 3 or 4 edger blades along the side of the road today and I see these things everywhere.  I have to wonder how is it that the bolts that hold  them on, the bolts that are usually snugged down really well to hold sharp metal blades that are spinning really really fast, how those bolts came off and the edger blades crawled off and ran out in the road.  Come on Zippety Do Da, stop throwing your crap just anywhere you please.  Mommy isn't going to follow you to pick them up and we don't want them either.  Grow up.  Excuse me a sec....."hey ya dadblame kids.....get off the lawn!"  Sorry about that.  That thing on the bottom left is the side of somebody's phone, another phone that no doubt got set (just for a sec I'm sure) on top of the car and then ended up going for a ride.  The one way ride that never ends up well.  Just sayin.  Anyway, once again, thank you Creator for that one little shiny symbol of your infinite abundance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers