Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Thank You Big Guy! : 09 28 2022

 

    I know I'm risking the internationally famous eye-roll here, but in a weak moment I nabbed one more wheel cover. According to 'Da Googles' this one's from a 2008 Corolla.  Amazing isn't it, the access to info we have at our finger tips anymore. Ok then, some days it's a Ninja-Flex kinda day, some days Maxi-Grip, some days it's more Gorilla-Grip. Today it was just Hy-flex.  There was another open end wrench, a 5/16" this time.  And, a Snap On Tools Dr Impact Swivel 10mm flex socket. Would you believe a used one is $50 on Ebay?  And I would have missed it if traffic hadn't been clear.  There were 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a penny out there today, and I included a penny and a lug-nut that found me while I was working on a fiber job yesterday. There were a few other odds and ends too.  No surprise there. Lastly, a shout out to The Big Guy for all these little symbols of His infinite abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers