Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Thanks Dr Dyer! : 10 01 2022

 .   

     Three lug-nuts and two S-hooks, I guess that's a full house. This was a little different route for a Saturday, same start and stop but 4 of the 6 miles were different places to look.  Keeps things interesting.  There's quite often a credit card or gift card and this one was a Wally World Gift card, and above that is another hotel room key-card.  I always thought you returned them when you left but I guess it's no big deal as they change the code for the room and the card's advertising. Ok.  Moving on, there was another charger base, 5V 2A which is good for most phones and rechargeable electronics.  I found an open-end wrench at an intersection, this time it was a 1/4" & 5/16" combo. Useful.  Thanks to  Frost for something else to write with but I need to find something to do with all these pens.  Maybe I could start leaving the Frost pens at Chase, the Walgreens pens at CVS, the Staples pens at Office Depot, you get the idea. 

     There was the usual collection of washers, bolts and NutsInTheRoad (picked up by our favorite nut in the road).  There were a lots of pennies out there as well as shiny dimes and a quarter, but the nickel I needed to 'hit for the cycle' must have been somewhere where I zigged when I should have zagged.  No matter, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  And thank you Dr Wayne Dyer for making that point years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers