Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Work On That, OK? : 10 02 2022


 .     Kind of 'slim pickins' for a Sunday run, but there was very crisp fall morning air today so that's a shiny penny right off the bat.   Yesterday it was a Hilton room key-card, today it was their cousin at Comfort Inns.  Again, after they deactivate these, I guess it's just free advertising.  There was a smattering of change out there today and oddly I was missing the nickel again today to 'hit for the cycle'.  I always find all 4 coins on the long Sunday runs and although I found more coins today than on Saturday, there again was no nickel, and 2 cents less.  So let's fix that.  Next time you drive on Keller Pkwy in the Rufe Snow area, you need to roll down the car window and chuck some change out the window.  Including at least one nickel.  Paper $$ is ok too but I guess you'd need to maybe tape a quarter to it to weigh it down a little so it won't blow away.  Work on that, OK?

     I've found lots of gas caps, but this is the first Deisel fuel cap, equal time I guess. There was another drill bit today and it was in the same place I've found a bunch of its bigger brothers.  I'm sure it will be a happy reunion.  There was another drill attachment, this one was another Star-point, and I think I'm starting to see more of those.  I replaced a wooden fence recently and all of the screws used were star point, and I think it's harder to goober up one of those than the Phillips head ones.  Sorry Phil.  I ran across the same 3' metal ruler in the median of the road and I've done so for a month now.  It's 2 or 3 miles out on the route and I just didn't want to be carrying it around for another 90 minutes.  Yeah, I know, Wah!  I guess I either need to remember go back there in the car at the end of next Sunday's run, or shadup about it.  Roger that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers