Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

SIBLING HUMOR : 11 30 2022

     I guess it makes sense that I'd find a little rubber soccer ball today seeing how the World Cup feet-ball stuff is going hot and heavy.  Today's route is the same one where I found 70 drill driver bits on Nov 10th and another 14 on the 16th and lo and behold, at the same intersection I found  5 more of them as well as a 1" wood bit.  Where are they coming from?  There must still be a cache of them further back in the road that is getting swept toward the street crossing where I'm finding them.  I'm picking up all I see and scanning the intersection but they keep magically appearing.  Go figure.  I haven't picked up any work gloves since back on the 6th and usually if they've got a fun name then I'll have to pick them up.  Today I was kind of feeling like I might need to do some Greese-Monkeying and now I've got the gloves to help with that.  And I can only imaging what I could build using MAJESTIC SUPERDEX PRO PLUS gloves, it boggles the mind.  I'd love to know how to get a job naming these too.   I found another mechanical pencil in the street, those are always handy.  That huge wood screw I passed by on my last run but for some reason I changed my mind today.  Must have looked very shiny in the sun, something to do with raccooning my brother Dave would tell me. Ha-sibling humor! Lastly one quarter, two dimes, a nickel, and 10 pennies but no folding money today.  Well, at least I 'hit for the cycle'.  And thank you Creator of all things for that little blessing.  Yeahuh!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers