Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

How Lukey Is That? : 11 29 2022

 

      I would have just been happy that I found a penny and a dime right off the bat.  And then that $10 bill showed up along the wet curb-line of Rufe Snow.  And then a zillion dimes started showing up.  And then a TX Lottery scratch-and-sniff ticket with 10 chances to be livin Lucky with Lukey Combs on a trip to Nashville.  How Lukey, I mean lucky is that?  And a 1958D wheat penny, not to mention a free 5/16" socket and specialty locking lug-nut. And I found a padded bicycle seat to replace the one that I just retired last week, how Lukey, I mean lucky is that?  According to 'Da Googles' with what they go for on Amazon, I'm another $17 to the good.  So I won't be needing that red pen I found, I'll be showing everything in the black today.  I really didn't need any more bungee cords, I can bungee til the cows come home as it is.  But I haven't picked up any in a while and besides it gives my honey another chance to exercise that 'internationally famous eye-roll.'  You're welcome babe, I'm always here for ya!.  I didn't discover it until I got back, but I mixed up and forgot to drink my Access Exercise Shake before hitting the streets. And I ALWAYS have one of those before EVERY workout.  It has an adenosine blocker so I get to use body fat for fuel and I love that I don't get sore muscles from lactic acid buildup.  So I'm apologizing now honey for all the whining you'll hear tomorrow morning because I'm a little sore.  You can owe me an eye-roll.   There were a lot of interesting things today, but without the nickel there's no 'hitting for the cycle' (penny,nickel, dime,quarter).  But I found a ten spot so I'm good with that. And of course, thank you Creator of all things for all kinds of little blessings today.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers