Followers

Friday, November 25, 2022

The Cars Always Win : 11 25 2022

 

     
    Took a day off from finding pennies in the road for the annual Thanksgiving Day race yesterday.   Ran a good Turkey Trot, maintained pace throughout, worked the last mile hard, and sprinted the finish. It was a big difference from last year when I had some tendons that were iffy and I didn't know if I could even run a 10K.  Just another blessing!  Things got back to normal today, or as normal as my runs ever get, there was a lot of "stuff" over the whole run.  I found a another lug bolt and since I haven't had them on a vehicle before I wondered which is better, a lug-nut or a lug bolt?  According to 'Da Googles' the difference between the two is that with lug-nuts you can hang the tire on the wheel stud and then tighten the nut, and with the bolts you have to balance the tire with your toe as you try to align the two holes up so you can start threading the bolt in the hole.  The bolts are kind of schmancy, they're on a lot of BMWs and they seem a little pricey at $16 for just one, but I vote for the quicker and easier lug-nuts.  There were two more drill driver attachments, one for T25 star head screws and the other a nut driver.  I'm closing in on two bajillion of those this month so look for a sale at The 'Rundover' Store.  Another hitch pin to add to the collection too.  Someone lost a deck of Pokémon cards and who knew there was a Poké-Bear, Poké-Fish, Poké-Rock, Poké-Fox, Poké-Shoes, Poké-Horse, and my personal favorite, the Poké-Moose.  Whoo weee!  Boy oh boy these won't last long, call now, operators are sitting by.  Lastly, I 'hit for the cycle' again today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) and some of them were pretty beat up.  Seems the cars always win. Anyway, thank you Creator for all the little treasures, and for being able to get out there and get-at-it.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers