Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Putski's Little Gift : 11 26 2022

 

     With all the crazy stuff I've come across I must have seen it all by now you'd think.  That would be no.   I find lots of change but I found my first coin from Russia, a 20 Kopeks coin made in 1933.  How do you suppose that got here?  It was on a section of  Hwy 26 where there isn't any sidewalk or shoulder, where I usually try to get through as fast as I can so I've never looked that closely at the pavement until today when traffic was light.  I'd donate it to Igor Putski, Russia's resident bad-boy but I don't think money will help what he's got waiting for him.  Let me say it ahead for you...Wah!  OK then, although I've found enough pens to last me through the end of the decade, two more jumped into my pocket his morning, thanks go out to my Frost friends and also to Colonel Chicken.  Another 1st for my runs is finding a handicapped parking placard.  I guess it blew out of somebody's car because it says right on it "not to drive vehicle with placard hanging from mirror."  It might have been on a windy day when half of Oklahoma was blowing by that it was sitting on the dash and a door was opened and, now you see it and now you don't.  There was another star drill bit adapter out there today, a T15 this time to add to the collection.  And I 'hit for the cycle' several times over this morning, 2 quarters, four dimes, four nickels, and 5 pennies, not to mention Putski's little gift.  So thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers