Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2023

SMOOTH : 01 07 2023

 

     I found a tablet this morning, and the poor little thing had a bad case of 'rundover.'  It probably won't power up but I'll plug it in and see what happens.  Next, there was a day-glow yellow softball which I found across the street from the tablet.  Not surprising as this area has been fruitful in the past for tennis balls and other assorted round things.  Another glove today and I have to ask: what makes it a firm-grip and not a maxi-grip or gorilla-grip? (see previous blogs) Who knows?  Next, the credit card was out in the middle of the road in a turn lane of 7 or 8 lanes and I came back in the car for it, and I was soooo smooth. Fortunately I was the only one in the turn lane so when the light changes I eased along, when I got close I opened up the car door, continued forward and reached down and scooped up the credit card without stopping and headed out. Did I mention smooth?  I even got to clear up some past business on my way back to the house.  I dropped off the Chic-Fil-A magnetic car sign I found last week at a Chic-Fil-A on 26 and was surprised at how little they cared to get it back.  I must have been interrupting the exciting task of deep frying something.  I dropped off the Blink membership card at a blink location that used to be a Fitness 2000 which used to be something else.  Thank you pandemic.  There was a lot of small change out there today, 3 quarters, three dimes, 16 pennies, and a mystery coin.  It's not a US coin and it's been well introduced to the street so it's hard to make it out.  It's nickel sized and I think there might be a small Jeep stamped on it?  Nothing even for 'Da Googles' to go on.  There was no 'hitting for the cycle' today without the nickel but 23 coins counting the jeep coin, ya gotta laugh!  Don't care how it finds me as long as it finds me.  And it always does.  (thank you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers