Followers

Friday, January 6, 2023

Folding Money : 01 06 2023

      More folding money today, it's a whole 'dollah'!  Combine that with 'hitting for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) and we're at a 'dollah' seventy one.  Another small step on our way to being a zillionaire.  There were two wheel covers and taking the small one was a no brainer, it easily fit in the pocket.  The big one was in really good shape and fortunately was just 3 blocks from me being finished, otherwise you might not see it here (yes honey, I don't really pick up every beat up one I se............. and thank you babe for the internationally famous eye-roll).  I wasn't sure what the little one was from and was guessing some kind of jeep-ish utility vehicle, but 'Da Googles', who knows all sees all this time didn't know (all).  The blink card looked like a membership card for something and 'Da Googles' rooted around for a bit I found it's to a fitness club and there is indeed a blink fitness a block from where I ran today.  So that guy should end up back home.  That small molded witch/wizard/Lord-of the Rings-ish hat at the bottom left kinda looks like a Professor McGonagall hat from the Harry Hotter series.  Not sure what that goes to or how it might have gotten out into a lane of traffic on Rufe Snow.  Now, I do find a lot of hitch pins in the road and also tons of retainer pins, but I don't often find them still connected.  I thought the retainer was supposed to keep things attached, but this must be one of those Houdini retainers.  It wasn't too far from the little wizard hat so maybe there's some magic afoot??  I went through a spell last summer when I found playing cards almost every time I ran, but there's just the lonely little 5 of diamonds out there.  Lots to be thankful for today, for the brisk morning which felt like 40 degrees, for more folding $$ which always makes me laugh, for all the coins that found me, for no one running me over, and for the wherewithal to be able to run and get at it again today.

2 comments:

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers