Followers

Monday, February 6, 2023

COOL TOOL : 02 05 2023

 

     Seems everywhere I turned, there was another shiny penny today, 30 in all, which always keeps things interesting.  Oh, and a reminder, what's in the daily picture is just representative of what's out there.  Keep in mind there's limits on what I can pick up depending upon how much I an carry, what condition it's in, how clean something is, or how interesting it might be.   There's a lot more that gets passed by every day and.........yes honey, that's right........really.........I do leave some for the city workers.  I am not trying to put them out of  job, and besides, they're allergic to duckies, and coins, lug-nuts and sockets, life vests, tools, and assorted pig-iron so I'm actually doing them a favor.  Heck, the 'Rundover' Store doesn't even charge the city for trash removal, I mean treasure recovery.  Whuhuoy, such an eye-roll honey, no wonder they can see that all the way over in Australia!  Ok, let's see, looking at the bottom right I found an automotive trim clip remover and what 'Da Googles' identified as a Rooha Car Trim Clip Upholstery Removal Tool.  So what's a Rooha he asks?  Again, 'Da Googles' knew, saying, 'Rooha is a Muslim Girl name that means “Life”. It is one of the finest Muslim names that parents love to give as a lifetime identity to their girl.  A user from Canada says the name Rooha means "Pure Life". A submission from Nigeria says the name Rooha means "My precious, Uniquness, A rare gem".'  Holyoke Massachusetts Batman, who knew?!!  That is definitely one Cool Tool!  I've found the next item several times before but never all in one piece, it's an Alcott retractable dog leash, and it's in Pepto Bismal Pink even.  Maybe it's for a girl dog.  Moving to the left is what I thought was a bicycle sprocket but is in fact the front sprocket for a Sherco 125 dirt bike, another 'who knew?' moment.  The Fed-Ex guy lost his pad of 'Sorry We Missed You' tags and he's probably very sorry he did.  There's a few more familiar finds, two pens, a tire air gauge, a ratchet-down strap ring hook, and a bicycle tire reflector.  I did 'hit for the extended cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut), woo and hoo!!  That really small socket was the last part to show up and I almost missed seeing it at a street crossing half covered in dirt.  The quarter was in an odd spot, out in a turn lane on Keller Pkwy, but I seem to get better all the time at spotting money in the road.  30 pennies, a quarter, 3 dimes and a nickel, 'small potatoes', I know but I recognize the symbol.  Thanks Creator of all for all the little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers