Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2022

LUG NUT DAY

 

     Sometimes it's dime day, yesterday was Allen wrench day,  today was lug nut day. I found 4 and they're all pretty much different   So hopefully it's 4 people just missing 1 as opposed to one guy missing 4 and has a tire that's about to go sailing down the road. Never has a good ending. 

     I found a gas cap at the curb just after passing a gas station (surprise surprise) and it said on it, in capital letters, "TIGHTEN PAST THREE CLICKS "  Ya want to bet 'zippy only did two clicks??? I'm just sayin. 

     Only found 5 pennies today, or rather, only 5 pennies found me. Today's was a new route, and I had no expectations, but then I never ever know where something will spring up. It's always a surprise. And a blessing.  Especially the shiny pennies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers