Followers

Saturday, February 12, 2022

AND A GIFT FROM BIG CHUCK

 


     This was from the Sunday run April 11, 2021 and as you can see it was a pretty good morning's run.  13 quarters, 15 dimes, 2 nickels, and 42 pennies.  I do believe that's hitting for the cycle, a couple of times.  It was the week after Easter so the plastic egg makes sense, There's a pretty good open end wrench--and it came with the appropriate safety equipment, work gloves and safety glasses.  Oh yeah, I always use that stuff when I break out the wrenches (maybe a hard hat too).  But found in the road?  Ya just gotta laugh.  

     The Chuck E Cheese sippy cup was in the driveway as I passed Big Chuck's, I like the ears on the cup.  Really gives you something to grab on to.  I can quite often, on the longer runs find a pen, and there were two today.  The black thing next to the safety glasses is a brush for your dog, it's pretty stout to get the mats out I guess.  Next, there was a plastic MAYHEM thingy, and I don't remember at this point what that went to.  I guess if you really want to wreak MAYHEM, you'll have a calling card to leave.  

     And.......one of my favorites......I found another rubber duckie!!  This little guy must be very very brave because he has a target on his chest.  I'm not sure at this point what number he was, maybe 7 or 8.  I'm thinking I need to start some kind of master list with coins, and sockets, lug nuts, duckies, tools, etc.  I've forgotten some of this stuff so it's a good thing I take a picture every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers