Followers

Monday, February 14, 2022

PASSPORTS & KENNEDY HALVES 02 13 2022

 


     I realize that i'm incredibly blessed, both by having the wherewithal (thank you Creator!!!) to get out there and run every day, but also but all the crazy, funny, sometimes stupid, laughable stuff that somehow finds me every day! (thank you again!) 
     I think I might have been getting a little cockey, feeling like I'd pretty much seen it all. I mean, I've found driver's licenses, birth cert, Covid Vax cards, military IDs, SS cards even. Well, now I've found a passport. Go figure?! (again, again, again.....). No address to look up on these but I can return it to any post office, so I guess I'll run the route today that goes past the post office.
     Lots of different stuff this time (like that's new?). A power bank (phone charger), a visor that I think came from a Jamba Juice I had just passed, and another little-person sparkley shoe (guess the shoe was faster than the person). Chain chain cha-ain..... remember the song? Well I found a big ol piece of chain chain cha-ain out there, right before I found a pretty decent glove. So I grabbed the glove to put the chain chain cha-ain in (it was a '6-7 layer cold' kinda morning and the cold steel wasn't keeping my hands very warm!)
     I found a couple of more lug nuts, I really hope we don't need these two for the Lug Nut Awards, there's way too many knuckleheads recipients as it is. The cord above the passport is a 6 or 8 foot audio cord, which I think is the lebenty-nineth one I've "run" across.
     I found a larger than normal amount of change today, 7 quarters, 9 dimes, 4 nickels, 33 1/2 pennies (I do find all kinds of pieces of pennies), one 1964 Canadian penny, AND......I don't even see these in change any more....a Kennedy half dollar!!! At the same intersection that I found a $20 bill at about 6 months ago! I hadn't run this (Sunday) route regularly since last October, but I believe I'm going to start adding it in!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, finally, usually the nickels have trouble finding me. I think they're 'messin with me'.(ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers