Followers

Friday, February 11, 2022

Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On : 02 11 2022

 


     Must be a lot of cars "shakin all over" because there were plenty of nuts, bolts, and washers everywhere.  And that's ignoring pretty much all the old rusty bent stuff.   I found another 2nd chance lotto drawing scratch-off, of course we're Gonna Take Tinseltown By Storm don't you know with another 20 chances in that drawing.  Funny, I found another one of those 2nd chance ones today, the one for a Vegas trip and it went into the pocket, but when I got back to the house it had escaped!  Just as well, my honey is not a fan of Vegas.  

     It was such a gorgeous day out this morning!  I figure that's a shiny penny right there, to go with the six others I found today.  My nickel finally showed up today but, no dime, so no hitting for the cycle.  That's a whole 61 cents today--woo and hoo!  At that rate, by the year 6513, at some point in April, I'll have hit a million dollars.  Just in case I need to float anybody a loan.  Better sign up now, I'm sure there'll be a line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers