Followers

Monday, February 28, 2022

"DRAWERS" IN THE ROAD : 02 19 2022

 

     

     This was a Saturday run and more often than not I will run this route. I think it may be a mile or so longer so there's more opportunities for 'stuff' to find me.  Today had some things I took, and some things I didn't took.  Like the pair of pink lacy lady's "drawers" in the road at the curb at the begin of my run.  And it's funny but about a half mile down the road, across the street, just off the curb were a pair of men's "drawers". I'm not even going to ask what these two were up to!

     I found a perfect little cherry tomato today, and in the road.  I couldn't have been there for very long or it would have been a very flat cherry tomato.  Oddly enough about a mile up the road there was another little tomato. guess these two little guys were making an escape and this was as far as they could hitch a ride.

    There was quite the assortment today, there was a pretty good work glove which I think matches another one I found, a magnetic hide-a-key which we can add to our "automotive line", lots of nuts in the road (picked up by.....), and a pen from the American Airlines Credit Union taken by I'm sure some pen robbing scofflaw.  Lots of pennies, a quarter and a nickel, but once again we were missing that elusive dime.  I even found a socket and a lug nut so I would have hit for the extended cycle, but no dime-ola.  I found another Allen wrench (what's that--65?) and a padlock, but again on the lock, with no key in sight, this picture will be the last anyone will see of it.

     I did find at the end of the run, thank goodness I didn't have to carry them too far, something to add to our women's line of fine foot ware. I found a pair of Under Armor running shoes!  Womens size 6 1/2, these are not going to last long ladies!  Call now, and as always, operators are standing sitting by.

2 comments:

  1. The shoes really are nice!

    But...still the dime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And dimes are potentially the easiest thing to find, as easy as pennies. I figure it was there and I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers