Followers

Monday, February 28, 2022

OBVIOUSLY : 02 28 2022


      I didn't do a picture and blog yesterday as it was Cowtown Marathon Sunday and I run the half marathon every year. I remember thinking at some point during the race that the only thing I would stop for was paper money. (Ha!)  That was before all I could think about was sucking in air and just finishing the race. Which I did. I was about 10 min off my target but considering that last Thanksgiving I wasn't sure I'd be able to do any racing at all since the IT Band tendons were being a pain in the 'tookus' (quite literally), I'm thankful for the wherewithal to get through the half----there's my shiny penny right there!  And my time was still faster than I ran 10 years ago so that's another plus---thank you Peak Performance Pack!!

     Today was a late start, I work two different consultant jobs and for one, I had cell sites to inspect early in the morning.  With errands to do on the way back I didn't get to run until after 3p. I expected there would be lots of traffic to deal with, hence less opportunities to discover 'treasures' in the road. Nope, I even hit for the cycle (all 4 coins)!  Stuff where you least expect it, in the road of course, but also places where I haven't found much of anything. And I needed a quarter to round things out and whatdaya know, it was in the road, about as OBVIOUS as it could be, as if Somebody was making sure I didn't miss it. Well, I'll take all the help I can get! And thank you for that symbol............

     Lots of nuts in the road (picked up by----you probably know by now what always follows) and with the blog name I'm almost obliged to pick them up (ha). Found another nut driver drill attachment, no doubt I have several sets of those now.  

.    I did have some odd things find me while checking on cell sites this morning. I found a 16x16 Harley Davidson rubber mat along with more nuts and bolts and washers (oh my!). I didn't add those to the picture, but I might have done a second picture if some change had found me. Gotta draw the line somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers