Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

HOLYOKE MASSACHUSETTS BATMAN! 02 15 2022

 


     Yup, it's a license plate and yes, I've passed a lot of them in the road, and yes I know I have one in the collection of odd stuff in the garage, but I grabbed this one anyway.  Maybe just for the picture, who knows.   Now there is a REALLY important tag above the Lic plate, and I'm REALLY glad I didn't miss this. " NOTICE---Tighten LV Bushing back up nut against LV spade to ensure good connection!"  Holyoke Massachusetts Batman I could have been driving around all this time with loose LV bushings!! (now I just have to figure out what an LV bushing is...I'm thinking maybe I went to school with an L.V. Bushing? Yeah, I think I dated his sister R.V.  she was big into camping).

     Ok, moving on, I also snagged a AAA battery and those I pass a ton of in the road, AA too. Again, that's just for the picture, just representative of what's out there.  From the auto parts section we have a rather huge lug nut and also a radiator cap.  The radiator caps I usually see when it gets cold out and folks are checking/adding antifreeze in the radiator and inevitably someone forgets to put the cap back on.  There's a couple of small rubber balls, a soccer ball and I'm not sure about the orange one, and also a skull key, which probably goes to the lock where somebody keeps all their super, secret, ninja, spy stuff.  And since it's broken in half whatever stuff it's guarding is going to be safe for a long time.  

     Lastly, there's a little doll head, all by its lonesome.  Didn't see a body anywhere close.  Poor little doll, it was probably just trying to get ahead, and now it just needs a head. Well, we have it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers