Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY 2/14/22

 

       I ran the route that goes past the post office on Mon the 14th as I needed to drop off the passport I found Sunday, and again I could not have predicted what would be at the curb. Which we'll get into. But while running, in the "genius time" I've already talked about, I got to thinking about this whole collection of running 'stuff'. My honey and I were talking about NFTs (nonfungible tokens) Sunday morning and how there are people that spend STUPID amounts of money on digital art. Most of it, at least to us, is laughable, but the idea is fascinating.  So, I'm thinking I might want to jump into --- drum roll---Road Art. You know, the only place where you can get quality pieces like -- Lug Nut Earrings, or a Hub Cap Corsage. And since the daily finds are unique, how about putting the whole kit-and-kaboodle in a shadow box and selling it as D'art! We might not have to wait until April of the year 6513 to be Jillionaires (see Feb 11 post), it could happen in half that time! Hmmmm....we may have to revisit this.

     Ok then, today... we have a few more items to add to the Road Art Store, we have a vintage VHS (yes folks VHS) copy of that timeless classic, "Death Becomes Her", and the always favorite, Hogwarts School of Magic and Wizardry ski cap.  And I'm sure these won't last long, we have not one but TWO Dallas Cowboys squishy footballs - one for a lad and one for a dad.  Goes pretty good with how the Cowboys........... nah, not going to go there.  

     Of course, there's almost always some shiny change to be found, and there was, but today there was a red bungie cord?  I've found all sizes of those but always in black.  So folks, if you have a red bungie and need a cord for it, step right up and call now, operators are standing by (actually, they're probably all sitting by)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers