Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2022

MONOGRAMED HARDWARE 02 25 2022

 


Blog 02 25 2022

     Once again today lived up to the blog's name, there was a lot of, 'one more nut in the road being picked up by one more nut in the road.'  It was cold for Texas but with 7 layers on top and 3 on the bottom, it wasn't even whine-worthy.  I have to admit though that some days it just seems to take forever to get dressed and then to peel it all off after.  

     I picked up the slug today, and I have been fooled more than once by them, you run past and then it registers "something round, large, and shiny!", only, on closer inspection, well yeah, it's a slug.  Which is how I felt on Thursday's run.  Some days you go out there and get at it, and some days it just doesn't feel as easy.  Anyway, so that's the reason for picking that one up, it's a reminder that you don't always feeling like doing it, but you do it anyway.  The first shiny penny found me in a gas station driveway.  I had run through the station and remember saying, out loud even, "well , I guess there's nothing in the drivew....", and there at my feet is the penny.  And again (again) "thank you Creator of all things for this symbol of your infinite abundance." And of course, the next question is, "how does He do that?" Always makes me laugh.  

     Not sure why I picked up the lock, just for the picture I guess since I didn't see a key close by (and sometimes there is one).  The hooky thing I thought should be good for something, I'm always looking for hooks to hang something from (maybe some red bungie cords?) and also found some assorted pig iron.  I missed the quarter to hit for the cycle, and usually quarters are easy, it's the nickels that are more elusive, so go figure.  And last, but not by any means the least, we have a monogramed washer. If your initials are AAA, this is your kinda hardware.  Yeahuh!   I might just have to add it to the "Running Store" list of branded apparel and accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers