Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2022

UNBREAKABLE! 02 18 2022

 


     In my garage, the drawer in the rolling tool cabinet with all the pliers, wrenches, and vice grips is getting hard to close these days and I just added to the problem as I found another pair of diagonal pliers, minus a plastic hand grip.  I also found reading glasses that were in good shape, and since they are so stylish, I will probably have to add them to the "Roadworthy" women's line of eyeware.  The tennis ball probably makes 6 or 8 found now, and they are really good for working on a sore muscle or tendon.  The 90 degree/right angle socket adapter is pretty handy and I'll be adding that to the main socket box. But get this----I found an electrical outlet cover.  But not just any outlet cover.  No.... it's UNBREAKABLE!  It says so right on the wrapper, so it has to be true, right?  And of course, somebody lost 3 lug nuts, let's hope they're from three different tires instead of the same one--for all our sakes. The USB cord has a little rust to remove, but since I've got so many found ones now, I may just have to give it a decent burial.  And of course--Thank you Creator of All for all the shiny pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers