Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

TEAM MINION 2/16/22

 


          How could anyone truthfully say that on their walk or run they were going to find a Minion sock??  It appears we have something else for the Road D'art store, the latest in Team Minion socks.  Go figure.  It was a warm morning today, and when I ran it was in the mid 60, a nice change of pace (pun intended).  I almost always have my drink bottles with me, having Sustain Sport and Amino Blast make a big difference when it starts warming up out there.  And when it starts getting hot out, I'll take an extra bottle of Sustain with me, the extra electrolytes are definitely a boost, and I'm not as apt to cramp up later.

     We hit for the extended cycle today-- woo and hoo!!  All four coins and sockets and lug nuts!  The nickels have been hard to find of late and it wasn't until about mile 5 or 6 that it finally showed up, on a median between 6 lanes of traffic near the RR crossing I got to "direct traffic" at a few days ago.  Truly, I never know where or when.  There was a shiny key I nabbed, which my brother would call racooning, but it was just for the picture.  I also found an S-hook which probably went to the red bungie cord I found on Monday.  As you can see, I found another 'tie-down strap with a hooky thing on the end', and I did debate whether to take it or not, but the next garage sale just got another item.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers