Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2022

RAPID MAC COOKER

      I was short on time this morning, so it was a shorter run by probably a mile, but it was still interesting.  First off, there was the one, the only, AS SEEN ON TV, Rapid Mac Cooker!!! That's right, it's here, in the original packaging, ready to cook the perfect not just MAC, but CHEESE as well.  No waiting 20 minutes like on the stove....no siree, 5 minutes and Bang! You're eating M&C right now.  You just have to remember to add water because if you don't "failure to add water may result in product melting or becoming flammable. Words to live by right there, I know I hate it when my M&C catches fire.  Just sayin.

     This morning I saw the train "a comin, it's rolling round the bend, and I ain't see the sunshine....", sorry, I must have been channeling Johhny Cash.  So, I saw the train lights coming as I crossed the tracks and I timed it pretty well.  I stopped near the intersection and tracks to have a little Sustain sports drink and mill about for just a sec before going out in the road to stop the cars that were already stopped at the crossing, and wave the train through, that was going through anyway.  And then directed the cars to proceed when the crossing arms went back up.  And I don't think anybody got it, don't think I saw one smile.  But the engineer did give me a train whistle! And I did get a nice hello from the school crossing guard just down the street, another case of smiles multiplying.  

     And I think I found the last symbol of the Christmas season, I found the last jingle bell out in the road this morning.  The reindeer antlers have pretty much all been shed from area cars and I don't suppose they'll regrow them til late this fall.  

     I almost forgot, there was also a shelf organizer? You could put it in a cupboard or on any shelf I suppose and have room for stuff above and below.  I have since put it in by the office window where I have a bunch of plants all competing for light in the window.  Nice when something you find can be put to use, and surprisingly, I have found uses for quite a few things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers