Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

THANK YOU SANTA 12 26 2021


      This was the picture for the run the day after Christmas.  As you can see it looks like Santa left me a few surprises in the road.  We hit for the extended cycle, yea!  Lots of change, and some of the pennies had 'bites' out of them There were channel lock pliers, and I think there's a car wash token, scissors, another pen, and a little plastic dog (?) I think.  There's a USB cord and there are usually a lot of those scattered everywhere seeing as everyone's gadget need to get charged.  The ones in the road are usually too chewed up to work, but this one was ok.

     Now as for the sparkly red shoe, you don't see those every day.  I suspect it's a doll shoe, but I do find little person shoes and socks too for that matter.  There were a couple of small sockets out there which have been kinda handy of late.  I had to make a small repair on the car this weekend and instead of hauling the big toolbox out, I just reached for the "road" sockets tub and what I needed was right there at hand.  And you gotta know, those 40 seconds I saved, added to a few others I've no doubt saved, make for a good 7 min nap.  Just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers