Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Selections From the "Rundover Collection" 02 08 2022

 


     Ok, the shoes I found yesterday, and I forgot about them.  I came in from my run yesterday by going through the garage and had set them on the roof of the car (didn't somebody just talk about that????) because I had gotten distracted by something. And there they stayed, wedged in the roof rack until today when I drove to the Physical Therapy place, and where after working out there and putting stuff in the car and locking up to go run, surprise!!!  So, ladies, we have shoes today, a stylish selection of flats from the "Rundover" collection.  Act now, these won't last long (literally).  

     I found a gift card and usually those have a zero balance but not today, no siree!  I called up the balance and there was a penny-----HA!  My shiny penny---again!  There was also the smallest lug wrench I've ever seen, it's maybe 6" long with a flat blade end for prying a hub cap off, and could remove two different size nuts, including the lug nut I found today.  Six pennies, mostly showing up on the stripe at the curb line--talk about easy to see!  And the glove I found was in good shape but if there's only one, I usually don't pick them up, but I think I have it's mate somewhere.  Otherwise, it was kinda quiet, nothing else worth picking up, or maybe I'm just getting a little more selective, I mean are 6 washers enough, are 600 too many?  It's scary to think there's probably that many in the washer container in the garage.  Don't tell my honey, the lug nuts alone are probably enough to scare her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers