Followers

Monday, March 7, 2022

AGAIN : 03 07 2022


      Not only do I never know what I'm going to find on a run, the route I take is, more often than not, uncertain until just before I'm heading out the door.  Where I ran today is a route I probably do at least once a week, it has lots of busy roads, lots of intersections, lots of places to explore. Today was another day when you scratch your head and have this puzzled look on your face.  There wasn't a lot to pick up for quite a while, but a few miles out I found another one of those things I'm just not going to take, even though it is out of the ordinary.   Of course, there were two lip balms I saw as I cut through a gas station early on, but I see those a lot actually.  No, this this is kind of an equal time thing.  I've seen men's drawers and t-shirts in the road and recently in the same run even saw lady's drawers too, but today ran across, for the first time, a lady's brassiere to go with those drawers. Go figure.
      Now the Mechanix glove I thought would go with another I've recently found. I'll wash it and we'll see it it's a fit.  The Pace American emblem I picked up, not knowing what it was.  I have since found out that they make utility trailers.  Well, one of them is missing a logo.   I also found an Ivy Cap, or in Ireland where some of my ancestors came from, they were known as a paddy cap, in Scotland as a bunnet, in Wales as a Dai cap, and in the United States as a flat cap, or pancake cap/hat. Anyway, it's kind of a jazzy cap.  (and you might want to go back over that last part, it will probably be on the mid-term)

     The bungie cord was a little different, one piece and more flexible than the rubber ones I usually find. Kind of a nice change of pace.  The largest washer, just below the Pace emblem says on it "this side away from wheel" and since I didn't know where that wheel was, I just put it face up here.  There was a curly little hookey thing I found passing another gas station and I'm not sure what that goes to, I suppose you could hang a small Christmas ornament from it?
     As it turned out today, I hit for the cycle (one of each coin), but it took a long time to find that first penny.  And of course, I knew I would, I always do, or rather, it found me, another symbol of the Creator's infinite abundance.  I always laugh (and always say thank you!).  I found the nickel on a divided 6 lane street, not busy at that moment obviously, but didn't think about HFTC until I found the quarter and another penny in the turn lane of a 6 lane to a 6 lane (actually, they're 7 lanes at that point).  Then I knew I had it, I didn't know how yet, but I continued to look even as I got to my street.  No dime yet.  I headed toward the house and about 100' before I stopped, where I had already run past once, in the very middle of that small residential street sat my shiny dime.  HA!!!  Thank you!!  I always say, rhetorically, "how do You do that?????" But I know.  And I smile.  And I say thank you.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers