Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Chuck the Chuck It : 03 08 2022


     Found a couple of things today that are telling of the times we're living in.  First off, I saw a coil of black wire in the street and at first, I didn't think much of it, but after I saw a 2nd and a 3rd one, I had to take a look.  I see a lot of these a lot at one of my consulting jobs, they were fiber optic cable patch cords, not something you would not have seen 30 years ago. And I also ran across a 12v car cigarette lighter, something you very well would not have seen since 30 years ago.  Just made me laugh.
     The glove I picked up only because I have found so many lately, but it's not in as good a shape as I first thought so this will probably be its last public appearance.  Now the orange and blue ball I picked up I at first thought was a tennis ball. Seems it's a Chuck It Ball and upon consulting "Da Googles" I found out it's a pet toy.  The name makes sense now, I can almost see the little furry guy waiting you to chuck the Chuck It.
    There also were a few pennies here and there, Something I'll always pause to appreciate.  I know I'm not going to get rich picking up 'road change' but it's just the thought of how blessed I am.  I have been asked before what I would do if I found a suitcase full of money on one of my runs, and I'm not sure.  My first thought would be whose is it?  Next thought, is this a drop off for somebody who's 'up to no good?'  Or maybe a set-up, the Feds planted it for the bad guys and here I come and goober up their whole sting.  I guess if you were to see me out of the blue on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" you'll know what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers