Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

AND "DA GOOGLES" SAYS.... : 03 21 2022


     As I have been known to say, you just never know what will find you.  Sometimes it's like yesterday (Sunday) where you're practically stumbling over shiny pennies, and then there's today when I was very happy to find four of them.  Actually, all it takes to make it a good run is to just find one shiny penny, so after that the rest was all gravy.  I also found a pretty good pair of gloves, and 'Da Googles' said the MaxiFlex 34-874 gloves sell for $67.  Go figure!!
     The hub caps I found individually in the first half mile or so, and I stashed them both and picked them up on the way back.  Granted, I just found one yesterday, and I have a whole tub of them in the garage, I guess it's a couple more for the next garage sale.  Or maybe we'll go to Craig's list or someplace similar and make somebody a deal they can't refuse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers