Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

GORILLA GRIP : 03 22 2022

 

     It's a little known fact, I don't usually mention it and I don't like to brag.  But yes, I have a........ Gorilla Grip, fun fact number 47.  Moving on, I have been finding lots of restaurant gift cards lately and today there was one from Taco the Bell, I'll have to see how many pennies are left on this one.  Some of the 'pig-iron' I found today I probably wouldn't have gotten picked up last Sunday but since it was kinda slim pickens early on today, I did pocket them.  That is an extremely long wood screw in the center, maybe it could work on a fence?   Today I found a FORD emblem, yesterday it was a Toyota symbol, but pretty much everybody is represented in one of the tubs in my garage.  I've had thoughts about doing a shadow box of different things, one for the duckies, one for lug nuts, maybe one for all the BMW, Mercedes, Chevy, Ford, etc logos I've 'run' across. And maybe one for the different kinds of coins 'that find me', foreign and domestic.  Who knows?

     A couple of pennies, a quarter, and 4 nickels even today but somehow I missed seeing the dime.  Would have hit for the extended cycle with the dime. Thank you though Creator for what I did find! I know how it works though, tomorrow four of them will find me.  And I'll laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers