Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2022

ANOTHER PHONE BITES THE DUST : 03 17 2022

     Where to start??  I think a lot of the change showed up first, all but the nickel I needed to hit for the cycle.  I found a brand-new roll of box tape, the dispenser was in about ten pieces but the tape was good.  I had passed that steel ball bearing in the picture several times before but just wasn't curious enough then to grab it.  I guess it was the first thing I saw today and I had an empty pocket so....  The small red tab says "Twisted Technology" and although I did look around, I didn't see anything unusually twisted or that looked like technology close by. Hope that whatever evil tech it was attached to doesn't fall into the wrong hands! 

     A little further down that side of the road I saw something that cars were dodging in a lane of traffic. After the traffic cleared I saw it was a Dewalt chalk line, in good shape.  Guess that goes in the garage sale tub.  I found the work glove right after that, that makes, what, 4 this week?  Now the electrical cord I picked up because I have more than once needed a short cord and all I seemed to have were 6' or 8' ones.  So this will be handy. There also was a nylon strap-about 15' worth, and a pegboard hook that will go on my pegboard above the work bench in the garage, (said bench which of late seems to be more of a place to store stuff from the road than a bench to work on-let's not share that with my honey!)

     I saw the phone at the curb and was hoping that it was just a case, but when I spotted the screen digitizer, I knew another phone bit the dust.  Although I've gotten a lot of phones back to their owners, more often than not they've been pretty beat up, never to work again.  There also was half a Racetrack Rewards card, oddly enough it was at different gas station.  The last thing I found today was another "Racing Bippy" (see 02/22/22).  This is the 3rd bippy or pacifier I've found in the last few weeks, another green one this time.  Not sure what the deal is, maybe the pink or blue ones taste better?  At least this one wasn't right in the road, it was off to the side in a driveway safely away from a lane of traffic this time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers