Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

FASHION STATEMENT : 03 16 2022

     I've been over this route countless times in the last month and I'm always amazed at the change I keep finding in places I've already looked only a few days ago.  I'm sure I don't always spot everything that's out there, but I think I've improved at picking up on small round things in the road.  Hence today's haul - 3 quarters, 2 nickels, a dime, and 14 pennies.  And one of the nickels was from 1942 and in pretty good shape, that one will get added to the coin collection.  For the second day I missed hitting for the extended cycle by missing the lug nut.  But I bet tomorrow there will be 4 - Ha!  Regardless though, thank you Creator for all these symbols!

     I thought the coin with the different colored center was going to be a foreign coin, but it says "Amusement Hall" so probably a game token.  The lock I debated on, but I finally took for the picture. It was open but you'll only lock something once with this one. I found another small socket, 5/16 this time.  And, in another spot that I don't usually get to look in, there was a lotto scratch off with a 2nd chance entry for a Tinseltown Takeover (again).  So...one more in the hopper.

     Now I'll admit that I have, on occasion, had to dress in the dark.  And I have, on occasion, ended up wearing one brown sock and one black sock, but they were close at least.  Today it seems that somebody put on (and of course lost on the side of the road) a black Rebok sock and a purple Altitude sock.  Or we've got someone that's trying to make a fashion statement.  And failing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers