Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2022

BARBASOL : 03 26 2022


     Although I've run this route at least once already this week I still always wonder where all the new stuff comes from.  About half way through the run I found the can of shaving cream.  But let me tell you friends, this is no ordinary can of shaving cream, no sir, this is Barbasol, Rich & Thick (yes both!) for sensitive skin, and even protects from irritation.  That's correct, you heard me right!  I wonder if that would extend to rush hour traffic on the Bush turnpike, that's pretty irritating.  Seeing as I still had several miles left to go I decided to stash the can not far from where I spotted it.  I could have carried the can I suppose.  The can of shaving cream.  The full can of shaving cream.  Shaking it up for another 3 or 4 miles.  Nah, it just doesn't float my boat.  I happened to see a steel chisel on the opposite side of the road from the shaving cream so I ran it over and set it with it to come back for in the car when I was done.   

     I found another phone case but again there was no phone in sight so hopefully the phone was safe.  I found another two sided hook, I use those to hang stuff from in the garage.  I also found a tape measure and a pair of pliers to add to the "Rundover" Store's tool section.  There were several lug nuts and a socket, but no extended cycle today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lugnut) as I was missing the nickel.  I bet I find 4 of them tomorrow though.  

     Every once in a while I find a wheat penny and today I found a 1953S Lincoln penny.  It was face down in the dirt in the road  but wasn't at all scratched or beat up, so that one goes in the coin collection.  There was another hitch-pin, and an S-hook, a wingnut, and a rechargable Lithium battery today.  Typically there was a little bit of everything out there, "treasures" galore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers