Followers

Friday, March 25, 2022

NO TRAIN HORN TODAY : 03 25 2022


      Well, right off the bat I got to 'direct traffic'.  Ok, I have been known to be theatrical and I have been on stage, but this is just having fun.  There's a RR crossing a couple of minutes away and the crossing arms come down as I pass.  So, I went back so I could stop a car that's already stopping and direct the train through the crossing that's going through anyway.  And I got a thumbs up from the person in the first car, I love it when they get it!  No train horn today, guess the engineer was reading the paper. 

     Looks like another phone bit the dust, this time it's a 4 Patriots phone.  Odd, I thought those guys were more into storing away food and preparing for the worst, didn't know they did phones too.   And just when you thought we'd seen the last of winter, here's one last little shot.  It's a single Urban Air snowman ankle sock, which I might add will be available from the 'Rundover Store' while supplies last.

     I found a 'quick link', they're made to easily connect two lengths of chain, and I've made use of a lot of them, all found in the road I might add.  I almost hit for the cycle today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter), I found what looked like a quarter (next to the quick link) but alas, it was a slug. I suspect I'll make up for that come Sunday, I normally do well for finding quarters on the weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers