Followers

Monday, March 28, 2022

ONE EARBUD ESCAPED : 03 27 2022


      I hadn't run this route in 2 weeks and as usual, there were lots of surprises.  I found the credit card right off the bat, in the Bk of Amer parking lot I was cutting through.  I looked up the name on the card and although it was uncommon, there wasn't anyone listed that was local, so I called the bank whose best suggestion was to take it to the branch whose parking lot I found it in.   And.....lots and lots of change, it was pretty much everywhere.  10 quarters, 21 dimes, 3 nickels, and 49 1/2 pennies.  Ha!  Thank you Creator of all for these symbols of your infinite abundance!!!  So, when I finally found the socket, I had hit for the extended cycle (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lugNut).  Even found one of Allen's tools, he lost another wrench it seems.  Three lug nuts, two metal tire valve caps, and a little blue kitty cat chair.  (on the 4th day of Christmas......... ha!)

     We've already discussed my Gorilla Grip, but now I have a MADGRIP.  It just appeared out of the blue.  Don't ask me why, I don't know.  I found a small exacto knife, the kind I usually get at Harbor Freight for 97 cents, so I can "take that to the bank", all 97 cents worth!  I ran across several blue microfiber towels but only grabbed one, I'm just being a little selective as I 've found so many.  Found a couple of hooks as well, I shouldn't have any trouble hanging anything up for years to come.   In the upper left corner I have 3 rolled up contractor size trash bags that were in the grass just off the curb.  I use these all the time for trash so I'll have a use for them.

     Lastly, I found a blue-tooth ear bud and the charger case that goes with it.  Found it right there in the road, and it must have just recently ended up there as the first car to hit it--- it would have been flattened.    I looked up and down the curb line and in the grass behind the curb but the earbud had escaped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers